Today NZHK-Instrument LLC is a modern enterprise with it own production facilities. The main value of the enterprise is qualified people who work on the modern equipment.
Today a friendly and cohesive team of NZHK-Instrument LLC consists of 505 people. Every team member works for the common goal of producing quality, competitive products.
ООО «НЗХК-Инструмент» приглашает на работу квалифицированных рабочих и специалистов следующих профессий:
- Фрезеровщик (универсал на станки типа 6К82, 6Р81, ВМ127)
- Шлифовщик ( на станки типа 3GB, 300G)
- Фрезеровщик (на станки типа Mikron, Pikomax50, WF25)
- Шлифовщик (универсал на станки типа ЗД725, ЗУ10МС, ОШ550, ЗД711)
- Электроэрозионист (станки типа Robofil510, AQ750L)
- Слесарь - инструментальщик
- Термист (Соискатель на рабочую вакансию должен иметь разряд не ниже 4)
- Контролер литейного производства
- Инженер - технолог (механическая обработка, инструментальное производство)
- Техник по качеству (работа по срочному трудовому договору на время декретного отпуска )
- Инженер-технолог по сварке (соискатель на рабочую вакансию должен иметь высшее образование и опыт работы от 3 лет)
Время работы с 8-30 до 17-30
NZHK-Instrument guarantees its clients not only high quality products and metal-processing services but also a high level of service.
LLC "NZHK- tool" operates production under controlled conditions, which are supported by certified quality management system (QMS) developed on the basis of requirements of ISO 9001.QMS of LLC "NZHK-Instrument" was first certified in 2011 by the system of voluntary certification "Military Register" through certification body of quality management systems "ANO Testing and Certification Institute for Weapons and Military Equipment" in accordance with GOST RV 15.002-2003 and GOST ISO 9001-2008.In 2014 QMS LLC "NZHK-INstrument" was re-certified for compliance with GOST RV 0015-002-2012 "The System of Development and Launch of New Products for Military Equipment. Quality Management System. General Requirements", and GOST ISO 9001-2011 "Quality Management Systems. Requirements", certificate of compliance №BP 02.1.7919-2014 from 25.08.2014.In March 2014, compliance of QMS LLC "NZHK-Instrument" with requirements of international standard ISO 9001: 2008 is confirmed by certification body "Intercertifika TÜV jointly with TÜV Thüringen", certificate № TIC 15 100 148 823 from 17.03.2014.Present Quality Management System (QMS) of JSC «NZHK-Instrument» " meets the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2015, which is confirmed by the certification body "Intercertifica-TUV jointly with TUV Thuringen", the certificate № TIC 15 100 148823 from 17.03.2017 and also meets the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2015 and GOST RV 0015-002-2012, which is confirmed by the certification body "ANO "Institute for testing and certification of weapons and military equipment", certificate № BP 02.1.11519 2017 from 05.09.2017.JSC «NZHK-Instrument» management formally sets forth its obligations for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of QMS at JSC «NZHK-Instrument» Policy in the field of quality. On the basis of the intentions articulated in Policy, management creates the goals for quality and regularly monitor their achievement.JSC «NZHK-Instrument» gained many years of experience of manufacturing products for objects of nuclear energy (nuclear facilities), nuclear power plants, as well as other consumers of steel products.Management of LLC "NZHK-Instrument" officially states its commitment to development, implementation, and continual improvement of QMS in Quality Policy of "NZHK-Instrument".On the basis of intentions set out in Quality Policy, management develops quality objectives and regularly monitors their achievement.LLC "NZHK-Instrument" has many years of experience manufacturing products for nuclear energy consumption facilities (nuclear facilities), for nuclear power plants, as well as other consumers of steel products.Production is organized in accordance with terms of licenses of Rostekhnadzor for equipment manufacturing: for nuclear facilities №СО-2-115-1836 from 04.07.2012; for nuclear power plants №СО-12-101-1908 from 15.01.2013; for repair and maintenance of equipment №СО-03-115-2030 from 11.12.2013; for manufacturing of nuclear transportation containers №ГН-12-115-2869 from 04.25.2014.Terms and conditions of licenses are observed. Monitoring of compliance is carried out by representatives of Inter-regional Territorial Administration for Supervision of Nuclear and Radiation Safety of Siberia and Far East during inspections.Activities of LLC "NZHK-Instrument" are aimed at meeting consumer requirements. Compliance of production conditions and product quality with customer requirements is confirmed by:
- regulatory, design and technological documentation;
- certification of workplaces;
- documents confirming competence of personnel;
- equipment, including measuring instruments, in accordance with requirements of design and technological documentation;
- monitoring and measurement of products;
- information support of production;
- technical acceptance of products by QC;
- special technical product acceptance by consumers (JSC "VPO ZAES", SOEKS).